Sunday 26 June 2016

Kraftin Kimmie 337


I'm a little late with my Challenge card for the Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge, but better late than never - right. Well I am still a Guest DT (for the month of June), so thought I had better get a move on. The theme for this Saturday Challenge is Wedding / Special Occasion. So I decided to use this cute couple - Lets Celebrate. Coloured with Polychromos Pencils and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. The papers are First Edition (I know real papers - shocking). The anniversary sentiment is from this stamp set too. I have also used the June Sketch from Kraftin Kimmie. I am going to enter this card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge where their theme is Wedding / Anniversary. How lucky was that eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment