Thursday 28 April 2016

Sugar Nellie

Please remember the Challenge has now moved to it's new home over on The Sugar Nellie Blog.


I was asked if I wanted to join the DT over on The Sugar Bowl Challenge. Hmm, let me think about it - err yes of course I do. So here I am with my first DT card. I decided to use this cute stamp from the Scrapberry's range. This on is called Blue Bunny. It is smaller than the others I have got, but still cute and easy to use. I decided to make a Gift card holder and just to show that you can still make a card with them, I made a 5"x 5" card too.


I used papers from Pink Petticoat and a doily. The tag is an MFT die and is a bit smaller than I was expecting. But it works I think. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.


There are some changes happening to the Challenge from now on. The Challenge will be on The Sugar Nellie Blog and hopefully will attract more people to enter.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love this Andrea! Those new images are gorgeous, so excited when my parcel arrived today with the ones I ordered. So perfect and adorable for new baby cards. Love the two designs you did. Perfect. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete