Tuesday 28 April 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday


Boy have I been busy making these cards this last wee while. But it wont likely last much longer. I've a weeks holiday next week, so the mojo will go on holiday too probably. Anyway, my card for today is for the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie where they have an anything goes theme. I was making it for their Saturday Challenge - black and white, but have decided to make a fully black and white card. Might have to change my mind later mind you. I hate colouring skin in greys/blacks. The image is called Going Places. The papers are Papermania from many years ago. A huge pad, so have still loads to get through. The sentiment is a stamp from Whimsy Stamps here. A little bit of ribbon, wee rhinestones and a ribbon slider to finish. I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday, and even remembered to post it in time this time. Haha. I am also going to enter it into the Papertake Weekly Challenge where there are several things to choose from. I went with the colours White plus one (excluding skin and hair)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Andy! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - fabulous image and I love the sentiment tickets.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete