Wednesday 22 April 2015

Kraftin Kimmie #276 = Twine


I decided to make a chocolate/bottle tag thing today. I recently bought this Kraftin Kimmie image called Nettie which I thought would be good for them. And another (or at least one) item towards Christmas. I got the tutorial from here.  I am entering it into the Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie where they want you to use some twine. I have used a little bit in the button. The papers are real again from Dovecraft - although I do have them in digital too. I am also going to enter it into the challenge over at Papertake Weekly where they want to see Cute as a button - either a button or cute. Lucky I used a button eh. Oh, almost forgot. Am entering it into the Sweet Stampin Challenge - Anything but a card.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow... this is a fab bottle tag. Your colouring is wonderful.. her hair is lovely and I keep going back to look at how you did that red dress. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow so stunning andy.fabulous colouring and i love the sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project and your coloring is beautiful as well. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic bottle tag and perfect image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete