Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Sugar Bowl 122

A few of my Sisters work mates are having Babies this year. So I thought I would start some Baby cards. Don't know what sex the Babies are, so am going to be busy making pink and blue cards. I have another one of these in blue waiting to be stuck together. I am entering this one into the Sugar Bowl Challenge. The theme is anything Goes, so this fits in nicely. I really haven't managed anything crafty for a while. I just haven't been able to get into it. So hopefully this is me on the up again. The image is a digi stamp from Sugar Nellie - Bebe. The papers are downloads from Pink Petticoat - washed out and Gingham. The sentiment is from Personal Impression and I have added a few punched shapes - flower and jigsaw.  I also want to enter it into the challenge over at Cute card Thursday where the theme is Celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. This is so very sweet. Thank you so much for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl, hugs Juls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet,adorable baby card. Thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete