Saturday 1 November 2014

The Sugar Bowl 118

I'm now on Christmas card mode. And I couldn't resist using this All Dressed up stamp that is exclusive to Funky Kits. Isn't she adorable. I don't think she is actually a Christmas image, but think she works just fine. The papers are from Michele R Designs - Santa's coming. I've only just started using papers from Michele Roo, and boy, I'm lovin them, especially this set. Not much to say about this card really, nice and simple. The poinsettia die is Marianne design, the snowflake a punch from Hobbycraft and the dies square is Lil' inker. the othe dies are MFT. I printed the sentiment out, made up several to use on my Christmas cards. I am entering this card into the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl where the theme is anything goes.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and coloured beautifully, love the stitched banner too. It's good to get a head start on those Christmas cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl

    ReplyDelete