Thursday 21 August 2014

Sketch Saturday

Another of my new Sugar Nellie Digis. This wee Guy is from the Furry Friends range and is called Waiting for you. I have coloured him with Polychromos pencils. I tried to give him some furry fur, not too sure if it worked that well. And I even used proper papers (not digi), shocking I know. I really should use more and get rid of some of the huge pile. Well anyway, the papers are First Edition - J'adore. I have cut the square with Lil Inkers stitched square. The heart is a sissix framelit die and the sentiment is from Whimsy stamps. I am entering this into the Competition over at Sugar Nellie which has some awesome prizes.


Other Challenges I am entering it into are:-
Papertake Weekly - To die for
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment