Monday 11 August 2014

Simply Betty - July Bettina

Oh Man, I'm struggling with Blogger at the mo. I can get onto my Blog, but when I try to open someone else's Blog, more often and not I get unable to display notices. Just when I think it is sorted and can get on others it then starts all over again. It gets so frustrating. Anyway, back to my card. This is my final card for the Challenge over at Simply Betty Facebook Challenge. You don't have to use all four images, but if you enter the challenge with all four, then you can get back credit for the next challenge images. So, my final card is of Bettina Mermaid. The extra for Bettina is to use heat embossing. I think I might have gone a little overboard with the frantage, but hey - I have used heat embossing. The papers are downloads from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Here without you by Krystal Hartley. The shells are again Marianne D dies. I added a bit of kraft card cut into wee strips just to make it slightly different from the other cards. Haha.

And a final picture of all four cards/gift bag together. I loved these Mermaids and working with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment