Sunday 30 September 2012

High Hopes Halloween

Blogger isn't playing well at all just now. It's taken forever to get this picture on here. Anyway, the challenge over at High Hopes is to use Halloween colours. I've been into making tags just now, so thought I would make a Halloween tag to go on a bag of treats. I've got the bags, but not the treats, so we just look like a tag at the mo. I've got a few High Hopes Halloween stamps, but these are quite smallish for cards. The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Spooky Ooky by Fee Jardine. Not that I've used much paper (great for using scraps up). The Ticket is from Whimsy, a digital set. Added a bit of doodling, a bit of ribbon and 3 wee rhinestones and that's me. 

4 comments:

  1. fabulous idea, so love this cute tag!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful Halloween tag!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! Thank you for joining us for the High Hopes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning andy.brilliant papers and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete