Saturday 11 August 2012

The Sugar Bowl 89

My entry for The Sugar Bowl this week. The optional extra is Butterflies, but I haven't gone with them this time. I so wanted to use this cute Mermaid, and didn't know where to add Butterflies, so left them out. I also used some pearl liquid for the dots, but think I got carried away. The papers are a download from Sweet Shoppe Designs:- High Octane by Heather Roselli. I went with the colours from the Sugar Nellie Facebook Challenge. The shells are Marianne Design dies, I must have known I was gonna get some Mermaids eh. The sentiment is from Personal Impressions.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the pearl bits and shells,thank you for joining us at The sugar bowl this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! The shells are perfect and love the backing papers! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete