Monday 9 May 2011

The Sugar Bowl #59

I'm quick of the mark this week with my Sugar Bowl card. Normally I'm last minute. And look - I've even put a watermark thingy on too. Not that someone will want to steal my cards, but hey ho, just to be on the safe side. You'll probably find it all over the cards til I find where I really want it, but I'll get there. Anyway, I have used an older stamp for this one, just love this wee guy from the Homegrown range. The pink paper is Pink Petticoat and the doily is a Cheery Lyn Die cut. With Kraft card for matts and the text. I have also added some Craftwork card candy things in the corners. The extra option is for distressing/vintage. have done that with my new Tim Holtz distressing tool thingy. I don't know what I have done here, but I have somehow managed to change the text. Cool - if only I knew how I did it.

4 comments:

  1. your card is so gorgeous! love this cute pig! good idea to watermark your cards from now on!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw gorgeous card.i love the image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card.
    I love this piggy, and kraft goes so well with pink papers (another of my fave colour combos)

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is simply fantastic! The piggy is sooooo cute and colored perfectly! Great take on the sketch, too!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete