Sunday 22 November 2009

Quixotic Challenge


The challenge over at Quixotic Paperie is to use the colours red and kraft. I decided to go with this image by Victoria Case for SCACD. I got mine from Elaine's shop. I did kinda cheat right enough. I have used red and for the brown matt, I inked the edges of the card with brown distress ink - but I think it works. The papers are a download from Sweet Shoppe Designs by Zoe Pearn - Winter Wonderland. The Merry Christmas is from Magnolia. I so wanted to put some ribbon there - but managed to stop myself. And I just added some buttons and a snowflake to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so cute, what a fab Christmas card, just love the papers you have chosen and the image. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete