Monday 23 November 2009

Penny Black SC & Motivet


For my first card I have used the sketch over at the Motivet Challenge. I have used the cute Doraline with sunflower and coloured her in with watercolour pencils. The papers are Pink Petticoat and I have used some brown card to matt. The flowers are Prima and the sentiment I found in the bottom of a drawer. I think it came from bits that were free from a mag. I'm trying to use up some of my older stash. Boy, could that take a while. I think I could open up a shop with it all.


And over at the Penny Black SC, they have a special Christmas challenge going on. So I thought I would make a special Christmas card to go with it. I went with the easel card and a snowman image cos my friend loves snowmen. The papers are MME - The Merry Days of Christmas. I printed out the text and added 2 wee poinsettias and several MS punched snowflakes. I coloured it in with Distress inks.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Andy - love your sweet snowman image and that's a fab easel card .. must try one! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC blog hop and for entering my DT candy - good luck!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andrea and love your easel card and isn't this snowman just adorable...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxxx
    PS good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow gorgoeus card Andy, love this adorable snowman and your fabulous colouring...Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC, good luck with my candy
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, but my fave is the adorable snowman.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete