Monday 2 November 2009

Mo's Digital challenge



Over at Mo's Digital Challenge, they want to see some fancy folds. I have seen these Easel cards around and thought they looked fab. Although I must admit, I did think they would be a bit complicated. But hey, I gave it a go and found it really easy. And now I really must do loads more. Yeah, I know, maybe you'll get a little fed up with them eh. I found the instructions here for the Easel card. The papers are Papermania and the Christmas wishes is a stamp from one of the Popcorn the Bear Christmas stamp sets from Crafters Companion. I have also used several punched snowflakes and a wee poinsettia flower from The Hobby House.


4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the embellishments. Glad you could play along in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a gorgeous easel card!! Beautiful coloring and combination with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image of Bella and Bronte.. one of my favorites! And you did a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along with us this week in the challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card! Just looking at it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete