Monday 7 September 2009

Winter Wonderland Wk 15


Well I've got an early one for this weeks challenge over at Winter Wonderland. The theme this week is Frosty the Snowman and they have an option of a sketch. I decided I would follow the sketch again - although I wasn't sure what to do with the swirls. In the end I used my Quickutz die and added some punched out snowflakes to make it a bit more Christmasy. I stickled the snowflakes to try and get them to stand out a bit more. Maybe white on white wasn't a good idea eh. The image is Snow cuddle by Penny Black, the papers are Papermania and the flower is Prima. I printed out the text and added some wee rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!! And those little birdies on his hat are too cute! Well done on using the sketch too.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is done so beautifully! Love the snowman and how you layed it all out! Fantastic!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull thought out card and you have some great work on your blog, an obvious eye for colour.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a beautiful card!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya

    Your card is fantastic,I love the colour you used to colour him. Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete