Thursday 3 September 2009

Penny Black Winter

I have 2 lots here, both using Penny Black stamps.

The first challenge is the Winter Wonderland challenge, where the theme is Setting the table. I have made a set of 4 placemats and 4 napkin rings. That's about as far as my imagination takes me.


The second is a card made for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The papers are Pink Petticoat and the tag is from Lakeland when they were doing Crafty stuff. I cut the Sis out using my Big Shot machine and Girls are Weird Alphabet Sizzlets. I added the wee tree charm, just for fun. But maybe I should have tried to straighten it for the photo eh.

5 comments:

  1. Hiya! Those place setting are great!! Such cute images too!
    Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Very funny and very nice work.
    I love Penny Black images!
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andy :o)

    I love your place cards and napkin rings! They are so cute! I love how you've coloured them and the gorgeous sparkle :o)

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy

    these are fantastic! I love the little place cards and the cute animal images you have used! fantastic job. Thanks for joining us at WW this week.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow andrea...love those place settings..may have to borrow that idea and love your PB christmas card...one of my fave images......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete