Saturday 1 August 2009

Stampavie #9


Over at the Stampavie blog they have a challenge to make a box from the tutorial here by Lauren M. I actually quite enjoyed this, once I decided it wasn't difficult at all. I made a Crimbo one - cos I would probably use them more at Christmas. I think this one will go to the Step Daughter - She's 18 and likes pink. I'm sure I'll find something to fill it with. Anyway, back to the box. The papers are Pink Petticoat and of course the image is Sarah Kay from last Christmas. I have punched out the snowflakes and used a McGill punch for the words.

2 comments:

  1. Your bag is wonderful and I think they are perfect for Christmas presents :) Thanks for join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I absolutely adore the image.

    Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete