Monday 10 August 2009

Penny Black Wk 61


I think I might be just about getting back into the swing of things this week. I just couldn't seem to get into the challenges lat week. So here I am with an early one for this weeks Penny Black Challenge - which is a sketch by Beth. I went with my good old faithful Jump for Joy Froggie stamp. The papers are from a Chris Warner CD - although I think the square bit is a CarolAnn Studio Cd. The flower I have had an age and added a die cut from my Cricut with a flower brad in the centre. I have also added a butterfly brad in the top corner. The Happy Birthday is printed out and Froggie is cut out with a nestie. I have also popped out the flower with the frog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    What a lovely card you have made!! Really lovely colors.
    KR,
    Minni

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card Andrea...love the soft colours and your cute froggie......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! The image is so cute and I love pink and green together! Thanks for playing along with my Penny Black sketch!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card lovin the image and colour combo xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous, love the sweet froggies and pretty colours.. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete